1) What conditions are ideal for keiki and root production?
The following conditions have been found conducive to keiki production:
- Proper timing in the growth cycle of the plant. For example, Keikigrow Plus should be applied only after the last flower on the stem has opened fully.
- Temperature should be warm-at least 20 degrees C (70 degrees F).
- Avoid stress from improper water supply. The pH should be around 5.5 to 6.5.
- Fertilizer. In conjunction with a) above, feed high nitrogen during the period of Keikigrow application at about 200 ppm.