Ocean Mist HM-350
This unit comes complete and ready to connect to 240V power and a water supply. All you will need extra is a 5 micron water filter on your tap to maintain a clean water supply. The unit comes complete with an automatic humidity controller so that you can dial up your desired humidity level.
The unit can run continuously however it is best to switch it off for about an hour a day to ensure a long life of the ultrasonic transducers. This is generally not an issue because humidification is rarely needed at night. The unit is mobile so no expensive installation is required.
This humidifier is currently in use for a wide range of applications including;
- Orchid greenhouses
- Native plant grafting
- Nepenthes greenhouses
- Mushroom cultivation
- Maintaining paper for the printing industry
- Product testing in a humid environment
- Wood preservation
- Plant deflasking
- 240V Australian plug.
- Fog output up to 6.5kg per hour (12lb/hr)
- Air quantity 120m3 per hour
- Maximum greenhouse size 200m3
- Outlet size 110mm
- Maximum power consumption 320w
- Inlet water pipe 1/2 inch
- Dimensions: 470 x 240 x 330mm
- Noise less than 36db
- Can maintain up to 99% relative humidity